Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My Dearest Apoligies

        Hello, my nerds, and happy Tuesday. I am ashamed to say this but as you all noticed, I have been offline for quite a while, almost 6 weeks if you would like a number. If you ask me that is 6 weeks too many offline! I am so sorry I left you guys, I really do enjoy sharing all the odds and ends I love with you guys, and no excuse would ever be a good enough reason to leave you guys for that long.
        Honestly the reason I stopped was things were getting very stressful to where I had to prioritize what I had to do and what could wait. As said again no excuse would ever be a good enough reason, but when school got out things got hectic.
        Good news though, things are dying down a bit. About a week ago I was thinking about A Daily Dash of Nerd and missed it so much no words can describe it. After that I decided to put down enough time for you guys because I should be spending time on those who listen and care. Then, with my great luck, we had to disconnect the WiFi for a while to get a better connection, something, I don't know I'm tech savvy but not THAT tech savvy.
        Long story short I am incredibly sorry I had to leave and plan on staying now for a good while. Thank you all for waiting and still staying with me. Now I am going to finish this so I can post about fun stuff! Good? Good! Be back and a short amount of time.

~Yes, that means you get another blog post tonight!
        -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment