Sunday, July 20, 2014

Online Game Sunday: Smite

        Greetings everyone and it is finally here, a game summary/review/suggestion thingy woohoo! I apologize I don't do many blog posts about games, I just don't play a lot of them yet hopefully in the future that changes. Anyway here it goes, what all of you have been waiting for, the game Smite.
        Smite is an online game, yet you do have to download the launcher which I will get back to you on. This game is set up in a third-person point of view through different gods/goddesses. Wait, with gods and stuff? Yes, that is correct. Smite, which some of you may have guessed, is a game with multiple gods/goddesses that fight each other. The way Smite is set up, is you have two teams of five players each. These players battle and attempt to destroy the enemy's base. As said before, this is an online game so you can join with friends. However, Smite is set up with five different classes and roles that, in an essence, complete each other. For example one player may be able to take down enemies fast, yet they would not have a good defense strategy and would have to rely off of others to protect them. Therefore, the more diverse your team is, the more advantages your team will have.
        That summary was pretty short and sweet, actually recently I began playing this game and am still trying to find the jist of the game and what not. Because of this I will say no more so I do not give out false information. I do have a few things that would be beneficial to know before you begin though. The launcher you have to download will take a substantial amount of time, for me it took about three hours yet my computer is pretty slow. Also, in order for this to work you also have to install what they call pre-requisites, there will be an option to do this. Three hours to download is quite a lot, so before downloading make sure you have enough memory to do so. On my computer this game takes a bit of time to load because there is so much going on, a lot of detail and what not. My friends have no problem with this though and the game should not cause any bugs.
        This sounds like a heavy action game, and it kind of is, but none of it is gory if that was a concern. So, if you like action games, free games, things to do in your spare time, or looking into cool gods/goddesses, you may like this game. To begin your journey battling with other gods/goddesses, go to http://www.hirezstudios.com/smite and enjoy.

~Pineapples.
        -I don't know.
            Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment