Saturday, July 19, 2014

TV Show Saturday: Supernatural

        How do you do today, my nerds? Honestly I am exhausted! Band camp for us started yesterday and I am ready to relax indoors a bit. Personally there is no better way to relax than to get on Netflix and watch a good TV show for me. One of the MANY TV shows I watched and absolutely loved would be Supernatural, so here's a summary and I hope you enjoy.
        Sam and Dean Winchester are two brothers that were dragged into the family business as they grew of age, but this isn't just any family business, it deals with anything supernatural. However, the evils of the supernatural do not look for destruction where it is convenient for those trying to get in the way. With this said, Sam and Dean spend their time driving around the country, staying in cheap hotels, committing credit card fraud, and protecting people from the supernatural. From Pagan Gods to vampires, this suspenseful show deals with any type of myth/belief in your wildest imagination. Yet there is one more thing that makes Supernatural unique, it all takes place in a way where it is plausible in the world we live in today. If you like sci-fi, looking into different myths/beliefs, a bit of action, a little bit of romance, or even some suspense, then Supernatural is the show for you.
        At first Supernatural is a bit slow going, the plot line isn't all that great, yet it slowly builds and gets better. Season One is like this with what appears to be nothing that important, but do not skip this and go on because major details of Season One come back later for a big surprise. This show is amazing, I find it very funny as well. Over time the plot builds a lot and the show stops doing a "monster of the week" type theme as what Season One does.

        I realize I have not done a review/summary on some type of game in a good while, currently I am working on finding a good game that may not be as well known so just know that is in progress for you guys! I'll try to make that worth the wait.

~Until then,
        -Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I guess it won't let me post as anon... Dang it. ;) anyhow, I love your blog and posts so much, it truly is my daily dash of nerd! I can't wait to hear from you again!!
    -your not-so-anon anon ;)

    ReplyDelete