Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wacky Wednesday

        Howdy! I don't know about you all but I am so ready for school to be out! Half way there for this week though, right? Yeah that's right, 'cause it's hump day! In honor of the lovely day we call Wednesday, I figured might as will show my inner weirdness with a bunch of well, random, or wacky, stuff!
        Fun fact paragraph...and start: Studies have shown that if you drink one soda a day it increases your chance of diabetes by 83%, so practically I'm going to be in deep trouble later on! Kangaroos can't jump backwards, and giraffes tongues are purple so they don't get a sunburn. And how about a shout out to the camel, the animal of the day, they have three eyelids!
        Weird story of the day (and it's true, I promise!): When I was in 7th grade, so...three years ago, my family was heading back home from Branson, MO and we stopped by Taco Bell for lunch. I was going to get napkins for everyone yet there was someone in front of me, so I patiently waited. When the man turned around, I gave him a polite smile before he walked away. But how did he acknowledge this gesture? He grr-ed at me! That's right, he gave me this look of disappointment, and just said "GRR." Oh but it gets better, after that he just walked out of Taco Bell, he didn't come back. Did I mention he was there with his grandchildren and what I take to be his daughter? Yep, left them too.
        How about a random joke: Why was six afraid of seven? Because seven ate (eight) nine!

         JUST KIDDING HOW ABOUT I GIVE A GOOD JOKE, OKAY I'M DONE WITH THE OBNOXIOUS CAPS.

        Warning, it is an anti-joke: Roses are red, violets are blue, get in the van.

        Wasn't that a nice love poem? Now that I have most likely freaked every one of you out, not to mention how you are probably thinking how much you just wasted your time on this, go have a lovely day my nerds! How about tomorrow I have a good blog post? Okay? Okay.

~Seriously though, have a great day.
        -Sarah
   

No comments:

Post a Comment